Contact Organics Weed Terminator and Boost pack provides the latest technology for effective, non-toxic weed on your property. The pack contains 1 gallon of Contact Organics Weed Terminator 20 and 1 gallon of Contact Organics Boost.
A high-performing Bioherbicide for the control of weeds and grasses. Works with nature, not against it. Glyphosate free.
You will be glad that you made the switch to pet-friendly weed control around your home and garden.
- Simultaneously kill weeds, improve soil health and alleviate residue concerns.
- Contact Organics Weed Terminator (20% Vinegar) used in combination with Contact Organics Boost (Proprietary blend of ethoxylated alcohols and natural oils) is a non-selective contact herbicide that delivers effective control of broadleaf weeds and grasses.
- Glyphosate-free. Non-toxic to humans, pets, and the environment.
- Fully biodegradable. No harmful residues.
- Providing rapid results & suppressing regrowth.
- Proven effective on many glyphosate-resistant weed species.
- In line with regenerative farming practices. Formulated to be beneficial to soil microbiology and fertility.
- Cost-effective and concentrated product. Mix 1 part of Weed Terminator 20 and 1 part of Boost with 20 parts of water.
Currently not available for sale in California, Washington, and Oregon.
The resulting page from the Buy Now button will take you to our partner site. That page has SDS, label information, and manufacture contact information.
We have created a page where we are collecting all of the FAQs that come up about this product. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
- Weed Terminator 20:
- Acetic Acid - 20%
- Ingredients determined to be non-hazardous including water - 80%
- Proprietary Blend of ethoxylated alcohols and natural oils
When you buy a bottle, be sure to get the specially made full cone tip, brass nozzle for the best results. You can find it here. This video explains how to use it.